I guess we'll help...
Light your problems on fire. Not yourself.
Follow these simple rules to burn your candles safely:
- Burn within sight at all times
- Don’t burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire
- Keep away from children and pets
- Trim wick to ¼” before burning each time
- Stop burning when ½” wax remains in the jar
Up your bougie parfumée game with these tips:
- Make sure your first burn melts the entire top layer of wax. Otherwise you’ll be left with a “memory ring” — like an ex you can never forget
- Trim your wicks to ¼” before burning to ensure a steadier flame and less soot. Nail clippers work great if you don’t have a fancy wick trimmer
- Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Remember, nobody likes a clinger
Peer pressure is one hell of a drug.
Trim your wicks to ¼” to reduce smoking and ensure a cleaner burn.
For safety, stop burning candles when ½” wax remains. Then, simply freeze the jar and the remaining wax should pop right out.
Our candles are very photogenic. Take them to a romantic dinner, go for a long walk on the beach, or plant an avocado tree inside the jars. Remember to tag us @bye_burnout to kickstart your influencing “career”
Size matters. We agree. Our candle jars are 3.5” tall and 3.25” in diameter. Each glass is filled with 11 ounces of wax.
Longer than your partner (90 hours).
Orders, Shipping, and Returns
You can view order status on your Account page.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll take things from there.
We currently ship to the 50 states and Puerto Rico.
We’re growing quickly and hope to ship to more regions soon. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know when we reach your area!
We typically process orders within 1 business day. You’ll receive an email with tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you want to change your order after confirmation, email us at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the ability to make changes after an order has been confirmed.
All returns must be processed within 15 days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the returns process.
We cannot accept returns on used candles.
Partnerships & Press
Yes. No. Maybe.
We’re always looking for great brand ambassadors and partners for future collaborations. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll take things from there.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all press inquiries.